I don't know what is going on anymore [New words don't appear]

So I’ve created a new list not a long time ago and started to add words in it, I’m learning in the university right now, the program is very extensive, so I’m adding a lot of words. After I’ve started to learn new words, I’ve met a lot of bugs, like:

1. When I’m adding new words from my list, they don’t appear when I’m studying them (or appear in some weird pattern, that I could not understand, in skritter 1.0 they always showed up first);
  2. When I learned specific amount of items, program just freezes and don’t show new item;
  3. I’m adding words in several sections simultaneously. So, I’m adding words from different sections of one list, choosing every section one by one, and then adding new words from it. Now after making this procedure several times, when I’m choosing what section I want to add words from, progress of learning of this list on the left part of the screen just changes randomly, I don’t even know what sections of my list I fully studied and what not.

The main problem is that I just can’t normally learn my list, when I start to learn, either/or not showing me new words after adding and then just freezes…
The main issue that I can’t even reset it, cuz when I’m trying to reset, it just won’t. And I’m not so sure it will help.

How I could come back to my standard learning process, like in good old days, before 2.0? ;(
Switching to 1.0 doesn’t work. It’s just sam thing with another interface?
Maybe devs could somehow reset my account, or smth like this?.. So I could learn normally again.

If you want to reset your account completely, you could use the “Reset all data” button on the bottom right hand side of your account page at: https://skritter.com/account/settings/general

Regarding the issues you mentioned on 2.0, which version of 2.0 are you using? (The website, or Android app)?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.