Data Doesn't Save / Inaccurate Time Spent Studying

Just re-upped my skritter account and have been trying to set it up the way I would like and having some trouble. In the account page, I have tried to save new settings, Change Time Zone from new york to Chicago, change uploaded picture, change to eccentric, but nothing saves. On the android App it says “settings saved” but then just reverts. On pc and ios app the inputted information just doesn’t save. My time spent doesn’t get saved. Everytime I restart the website / quit, reload it goes back to 0:00. Is this functioning correctly. I thought previosuly it would add time throughout the day not just the current study session. While I use the website the time does count but again reverts to 0:00 anytime I close out and open again. Currently, my screen is telling me the same information from 2 days ago, so it hasn’t updated that I skipped it on the 15th, and spent an hour on the 16th. My ios app says I studied for ~57 minutes today so something is getting saved but the time when I closed out the website was over an hour.

Is it possible to change day change from midnight to 3am, 4am? I thought this might have been possible when I used skritter a while back.

On the website version I get 4 options at the bottom of the writing characters screen: Show/trace stroke order, erase, eye(show), question mark. Is it possible to have these 4 options in either the Ios app or android app. If not, how can I get the show/trace option to come up quickly on IOS app or android.

Feedback: Currently, I’m just reviewing some old textbook lists that I have already went through. I would like to know when all the words in that list have reached a review time of 3+days. Then I’ll move on to the next list, is it possible to find this out. Currently, Skritter says I’m adding words from 0 lists, and reviewing words from 9 lists. I know how to review from one list at a time. Is it possible to pick x amount of lists. Pick 2 lists, then three, and eventually work my way back up to reviewing 9 lists.

Is it possible to look at when my next review is on a character.

It looks like your time zone was successfully changed to Chicago, are you seeing the same thing on your side? The day change actually does happen at 4AM opposed to midnight. I’m thinking the timezone not being changed previously was causing the timer error. If you’re still running into any problems please let us know.

The options you’ve spotted on 2.0 will make it’s way into the iOS app soon. We’re gearing up for a beta release for iOS so stay tuned!

Currently this isn’t set up to be able to check on stats like this easily, unfortunately. if you check the list section on legacy, at: https://legacy.skritter.com, you can view the detailed information of a word by clicking on it, which will show a breakdown of it’s scheduling data, showing when it’s due next and how much time was spent, last review, etc.

If you use the filters area on 2.0 (via the settings gear icon at the top of the study page), you can select multiple lists to isolate things down to, so for instance only 3 of your 9 lists.

This from my online account. It doesn’t look like it is updating for me, neither is the writing characters part. This is from 9:18 PM CST 9/18/2017 I haven’t been able to change any option on this page, or it appears that way on my end.

I’ve secluded myself to IOS app for the time being. It is working as intended.

The problem has been spotted and a fix is being worked on, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.