Beta Loop and New words

I am having some issues with the beta , It doesn’t add new words which can be fixed with the manual option, but what bothers me the most and make beta awfull is the fact that it repeats asking the same characters.

Oh, and the number of “due items” doesnt change .

Automatic word adding has been temporarily disabled on beta while it’s being tuned, however you can still add words manually at any time by adding the manual word add (+) button at the top of the study screen.

I’m passing a note to the developers to look into the due items number not changing and will let you know as soon as there’s any updates on the situation! In the meantime, you could use the legacy site at: https://legacy.skritter.com, or the non beta version of the Android app.

I’m experiencing the same problem. I add one new word manually and when that one word is the only word I have due to be reviewed, I still have to cycle through at least 30 other reviews that are not due to get to it.

I can’t work out how to go back to the non-beta skritter on android. Don’t suppose someone could help me out?

@willdavison19 I have just pushed an update to the server that should fix the due count and other study related issues. You can leave the beta by going to the Skritter page on Google Play then selected to leave the beta program.