Words in the website and in the app dosent match

Hi,
i’v been using skritter in the last two months and find it a great and usefull app. the problem is that my phone brock down 2 weeks ago so the app was deleted. i downloaded it again yesterday but the words that appear now in the review are not the words i was studding (and also they are not new words from a list i choose) how could i restore the old data? in the website it works great, only the app doesn’t seem to synchronize properly.
can someone help me solve this problem?
thanks,

Hi there!

It sounds like you’re logged in as a different account on the mobile app. You should be able to log out, and then log in using the same credentials as on the website. If you’re having trouble finding where to do this, would you be able to let me know if this is on the Android app, or iOS app?

Dear Jermy,
i just found out the the list in the website also doesn’t match…i don’t even know were those words come from. i was studying only from the list: Remembering Simplified Hanzi 1 (Heisig) which contain only single characters and not words, but know i have prompt with a lot of words…is there a way to fix it or i would need to delete everything and start over?
thanks

Hmm, it looks like there is only one account linked to your email address, so the issue might not be related to another account (unless you had signed up with a different email address). I do see the Remembering the Hanzi 1 list should be the only list you’re seeing words from. Would you be able to provide an example of some of the words you’re seeing where you have no idea where they are coming from? I’ll look into it!

进来,良师益友,规划,迟钝。。。
i have no idea were they come from, how can i check it?
thanks,

It looks like the words were added from a ChinesePod list. I recommend banning these when they show up to get them out of the way!

You can check which list a word was added from by viewing it’s detailed information-- you can pull up the detailed information screen by clicking on a word at: http://legacy.skritter.com/vocab/mywords