When readding list, vocabulary is not scanned automatically

I recently restricted learning to Writing, Reading. After that, almost all my list reset its progress and I had to manually readd stuff. That is really annoying, as I worked through many lists and now they show up as incomplete. This is especially true for RTH, as you can see in the following album:

All these words are already learned and queued up, but they show up as unlearned in the list overview. Also, when manually readding, it readds stuff I already know and that in really small chunks. I tried to remove the list and start it again, but it showed totally unlearned them. I had to manually click re-add a lot. I would expect that lists are automatically rescanned properly when changing

The list progress is indicating which position the list is currently adding from, so for instance if you had a list that was 100% complete with 10 words in it, but the second word in the list had been skipped over, once you reset the list it will pause on the second word, indicating 10% complete. Then once that word has been studied, it will scan over the list until there’s something else to add, and in this case there wouldn’t be, so it’d jump from 10% complete to 100% complete. This is pretty unintuitive and in the future we’ll try to incorporate list progress being more of an indication to the actual list progress and not adding position.

Regarding the words that show up in your screenshot with no W/T/P/D parts in green, just to confirm, should these words have the WTPD filled in green since you’ve already learned all these parts?

I did not skip any words until around half of the list, that is why I expect it to autoadd until the point where I left off. In the screenshot, you can see that there are words that I know which are not green in the list and are just turning green when I press the (+) button (adding more words) hard and often.