Web - Cache doesn't update automatically after changing study settings

Expected Behaviour:
If you change your study settings from for example “reading” only to “definition” only and click on save the cache should get updated so that your settings are immedieatly respected.

Current Behaviour:

After saving the new settings you have to manually reload the page for the cache to update and the settings to take effect.

Hmm, I’m running into the expected behavior on this end and can’t reproduce this. To confirm, is this happening on 2.0? (www.skritter.com)

If so, which browser and OS are you using?

Yes, Im using the standard 2.0 website. I’m using windows 10 with the current creators update, Google Chrome 58 (64bit) and Firefox 53 (64 bit) both show the same beviour.
To clarify after hitting the “Save” button in the study settings menu the loading screen comes up and says “Saving study settings” (No “updating cache” or “Fetching next items”!) and then brings up the same item that was there before. The following items are also that of the queue with the old settings.

Reloading the page seems to update the queue and the study settings are respected then.

Edit: Possibly related - I’m currently not subscribed as my subscription ran out and I’m working on my backlog first before subscribing again.

Ah hah, it is doing this for expired accounts (though it shouldn’t be). I’ve opened an issue. Nice catch, thanks!