Stuck on the same word, can't add new

Hi, I’m currebtly trying to add new words but it is not working. It feels like a bug :confused:
Please help me

Hi Vclipse!

It looks like you’ve recently been able to add new words from your lists, is this still acting up? If so, which version of Skritter are you studying on?

I was experimenting with creating a custom list of kanji to follow the order we learn in my classes. Something happened in the process and I am stuck on “aida” on repeat. I resumed the JLPT N5 list and tried adding new words but it is still stuck at 0 even if I write the kanji for “aida”. At least I’ll know this one quite well now… ^^’
I am on version 2.1.2

We’ve retransferred your account’s data which should hopefully fix this, but I also recommend deleting the app and reinstalling it for good measure. If you haven’t checked out the beta version, you can upgrade by visiting the Play Store page for Skritter (from your device), and then by tapping the “I’m in” button under the beta participation area.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.