Stuck fetching next

Yes, everything should be good with your account now! Please let me know if you still can’t load the page.

All set, thank you for the speedy fix!

1 Like

’m having a problem fetching from the Chinese language android beta. As of yesterday after I wiped my account, I can’t click the study button or “fetching” black screen gets stuck, but I can study a single list no problem. I reverted back to legacy and it works fine, but I like how the beta provides more background and mnemonics on the words/characters.

@ajphickman: How about now?

1 Like

All good thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Excellent, you’re very welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting the same problem, have no problem with getting Japanese to work but Chinese has always had a problem with me.

@Erikkudesu323: How about now? :upside_down_face:

seems to be working now

1 Like

Hi, I’ve recently reset and am now running into this problem too. I’m running beta android v2.3.3.

I tried the legacy app, and was then able to get past ‘Fetching next’ in v2, but only for it to stall again after two or three characters.

Any help much appreciated!
-J

@jc153: It should be working now, sorry about that!

Thanks Jeremy, that works a treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been having this for 3 days now. Can’t use the 2.0 app or website, but legacy site still works. Also getting discrepancies again. Started out with 1053 in queue (a separate problem I’ll address elsewhere) on 2.0, logged into legacy and it said 1046, did 3-4 items on legacy to test it, then opened 2.0 mobile app again and the due list had dropped to 1013. I haven’t been able to study since I think early Friday afternoon. All I can do since then is watch my items due list inflate wildly.

@hz: You should be able to move past the “fetching next” stage now! I’ve also added extra time to your subscription to try and offset some of the inconvenience/downtime. Regarding your other thread about the SRS, I just passed along a note to the developers who should be able to give you a better feeling of where things are at.

Sorry, nothing appears any different from here. Meaning, 2.0 web and app interface still stuck fetching/updating.

24 hours later, 1584 queued items and growing, still unable to use.

I’ve passed a note to the developers and they should get back to you soon!

I’ve just pushed a website update which should resolve this issue. It might take a bit longer to get a full update out to Android.

Android is functional now. Repetitive entries have gotten a lot worse, too. I guess I should update the other thread about that, though.

I’m still stuck on the fetching next screen. Using windows+chrome(latest version). I get the following errors in the JS console, but I’m not too sure if that’s causing the issue. Any idea when this will be fixed?