Skritter web pen input with Wacom tablet in different browsers

I am using the Skritter 2.0 web interface for Study, along with a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet (latest drivers). I have found that I can only use IE or Edge successfully for pen input.

1. Chrome (latest build 66.0.3359.181 64bit) will not record any pen strokes, but will work for selection for mouse button 1 clicks.
  2. Firefox (latest build 60.0.1 64bit) recognizes the pen strokes and displays them on the screen, but Skritter rejects the accuracy. This occurs even when tracing a hinted character. It also works for MB1 navigation with no problem.

Tested on clean install of Windows 10 (ver 1709).

Any settings or tweaks to make for this to function, or is this a known issue?

1 Like

Thanks for the info. This is a new issue on our end. I’ll do some testing on my Wacom Bamboo on Windows 10 as a baseline test. Hopefully I can reproduce it with current hardware.

@raindog94 I can reproduce with my Wacom on Windows 10. I’ll work with Michael and see if we can debug. Appreciate the detailed notes and glad you at least have a workaround for now. Apologies that you gotta use IE for a bit.

Glad I can help! No big deal on working with a different browser. Feel free to let me know if you’d like me to do any follow up testing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.