Skritter Lists Not Updating after Progress Reset and Data Restoration

Hello,

I recently sought to reset my progress as I had overwhelmed myself with too many words in a short period and was finding it stressful getting through the lists. However, upon performing this reset I found there to be no change in the words and characters currently being selected from my lists. I continued to work through these, however after I found I was unable to add new characters from any given list, I set about restoring data. Now that I have restored my data it seems that the function of the progress reset has been performed yet I am still unable to add new words and characters from any given list. It is rather frustrating.

Please help!

Hi Edward! Does this seem to be working correctly now if you add a list?

Hey Jeremy,

I’m afraid that I am still not able to add words to study.

Hmm, I believe @michael can run a script to fix this up. Which version of the app are you using, by the way?

Thanks for the swift response!

I am using version 2.1.1, on my Huawei P9

Hey @edwardosburn, I looked into your account a little, and noticed there are two users associated with your email, one is EdwardOsburn123 (created in April) with an expired subscription, and the other one is the account you used to post, edwardosburn (created in March), which has an active subscription. Can you verify you’re logged into the right account on your device?

I can confirm that I am logged into edwardosburn

Ok, would you mind if I logged in and (neatly) messed around with your account a little? I want to see what happens when I try to add an item.

That’s absolutely fine

Hey, @edwardosburn, is this working for you now? I apologize I forgot to respond earlier, but I tested your account a bit ago, and I was able to add items just fine (I only added 1).