Skritter 2.0 stuck on "Fetching Next"

Just as the topic says: Can’t use the app or website for Skritter 2.0, starting yesterday evening.

Skritter 1.0 works. I’ve tried uninstalling the app, logging out, etc, but since the website also has the same issue, I’m assuming the issue is on your end.

Please let me know when you expect this to resolve. Thanks!

Actually, the 1.0 app doesn’t appear to work either…

Would you please let me know when you can take a look at this? I’m currently unable to study.

Hmm, I’m not able to spot an account named “Baicui”-- would you be able to let me know your account name (or email it to us at team@skritter.com)?

My User ID is 713005204

:slight_smile:

Got it!

Okay, how about now? Does it seem to be working?

Still hanging on ‘Fetching next’ :frowning:
Thanks for taking a look!

Ah that’s not what I was hoping to hear. I’m passing this on to the developer’s who can take a closer look!

This was fixed a few days ago, and I was able to study again.

Unfortunately, this morning, the same issue began happening. Any chance you guys could look into it again?

… Not to be rude, but I have told you guys I am unable too use a product I am paying for, and am getting absolutely no help.

What’s the deal? Some support would be nice.

We just returned from being away attending an event, which is not meant as an excuse, however I thought I should explain why there was a gap in communication. In the meantime while the devs are looking into this, I’ve added an extra month to your subscription which I hope offsets at least some of the inconvenience.

Hey, I looked into it and was able to get into the study screen for your account. Please let me know if this is still an issue for you!

Hello,

So I think I have determined the source of the bug. Every time the phrase 想得美 comes up for review, it causes both Skritter 2.0 and 1.0 to crash, and be unable to access the study screen.

I was able to study again, but then 想得美 came up again, the app crashed, and I can no longer study. I have banned the word, but I am still not able to access the study screen.

Thanks for looking into it, and hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.