Skritter 2.0 on Android. Study Queue only grows

I’ve been having a problem with the new updated app for a few days now. Reviewing an item does not decrease the number of items in my study queue, but this has not stopped my queue from increasing. After reaching over 1000 items, I tried the “save me” feature which pushed the items back, but they eventually came back to their present massive value. Even if this is repaired, I’m not sure what to do about the massive amount of catching up I have to do.

Also, about a month ago I completed a vocab list consisting off all the Chinese radicals. It seems like these have been taking up huge amounts of my study queue, so I deleted the list to get them to go away. However, these items are still appearing constantly, especially the complex radicals which my Chinese friends say they have never even seen before. My studying rate has been so low for about a month now, and I’m preparing to study abroad in September.

Any advise the Skritter team could provide for me would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time,
AndJuly :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to a FAQ entry on how Save Me works in detail:
http://legacy.skritter.com/faq#save_me_example

I see you only have 20 items to review, did you work your way through the 1000+ queue, or use Save Me again? If not, the number of items you’re seeing on the beta is incorrect. If this is happening on the android Beta, I recommend deleting it and reinstalling, or if you’d rather use the older client in the meantime, you could opt out of the beta. If it’s the website, you could use the legacy version at: https://legacy.skritter.com

The issue with the radicals still showing up in your active queue even though the list was deleted should also hopefully not be a problem on the non beta. You could also ban any of the items as they show up to remove them from your studies, though the real issue is they shouldn’t be showing up if the lists they were in have been deleted, and they don’t exist in other lists which have added them.