Reviws are not counted in separate lists

Hy everyone.
I encountered a problem. When a chose a list Skrytter show me al my reviws. So I can not know if a finishied wit HSK 4 or how many rewies I have for Hsk 3. Thats very enoying because I have more than 3000 reviws from a list that I dont want to wor for now. I can not understand what Skitter renouced to show the reviws for separte lists.

The items due counter shows how many items are due from all lists, however you can single study a list to only see those words (and it will also only show how many words are due from that list in the items due counter). You can do this by pressing the “Study” button on the right side of the list’s name, at: https://skritter.com/dashboard

Hi Jeremy!
I have just done that you have said. I chosed my HSK4 and I didnt have 1000 rewies but 4900 that is all my rewies. For my is important to know the real number because I am studing HSK4 appart. Is the newest one and I Ihave to stuy appart.I hope that you will find a sloution.
Have a nice day !

Hy Jeremy.
I still have the same problem. Skritter shows me allaws all my reviwes not only the reviwes from the list that I chose.
Have a nice day !

I’ve opened an active issue, I do see that it’s not filtering the amount of items due when single studying the list. In the meantime you could do this on legacy instead to get an accurate number of how many items are due in that specific list. Sorry for the inconvenience!