Restarting paused lists not working in 2.0

On web view 2.0: I wanted to re-start a paused (review mode) list yesterday so in the list view I clicked on the play button and it moved up into the “adding words from” section. A few mins later when I went back to that page it had moved back into the “review words from section”, so I clicked play again and it moved back up.

Today I notice on the Android phone app 2.3.4 (and web view) that this list has once again moved back into “review words from section”.

So I clicked to move it again and immediately went into study mode on my phone, and managed to add some new words. Visiting the lists page a few minutes later and the list has moved back into the review section.

Also, is auto-adding now enabled again?

btw the /vocablists page has “stats” as the page title.

Would you be able to let me know the name of the pesky list?

Auto-adding is enabled again!

It looks like the Lists screen isn’t updating the title, so it’s keeping whatever the last previously visited screen’s title was. It sounds like you had gone from Stats to Lists which is why that was the title. I’ve opened an issue, good catch-- thanks!

I think it was HSK 1 (new Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì)

It hadn’t occurred to me that this might happen with some lists but not others…

re: Auto-adding… I just did a study session with 300+ reviews a few mins ago and nothing at all got added, despite having a list in my “Adding words from” section.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.