口 number of strokes

On Skritter when it shows how to write the character 口 it shows 2 strokes, instead on my dictionary and other online websites it seems it’s written by using 3 strokes. I also asked my Chinese gf and she confirms it’s written with 3 strokes. Not really a big deal and also it may not be easy to fix it depending on how you gather strokes data for displaying on Skritter, but I thought I could let you know.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! It looks like it’s showing the handwriting shortcut stroke order, opposed to the preferred stroke order. I’ve opened an issue so it can be looked into!

If I remember well, if I look at the still image I can see that 口 appears to be made of 3 strokes, but the animation draws only 2 strokes. I happened to see this behaviour while studying this simple character, but chances are that it could happen with other characters as well. Thanks for looking into it.

1 Like

@SkritterMichael fixed this up and it should be displaying the correct stroke order now!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.