List Creation Bugs

I made a copy of a list and editing, and ran into the following bugs with this list:

https://skritter.com/vocablists/view/6353150159880192

1. Sometimes I can’t change the title. Sometimes editing after pressing save, it shows the new title and description, but after I refresh, it reverts back to the original title. Or later it appears after all. Whether or not it “sticks” the section sections remains empty after editing the title.

2. The description section does not display line returns

3. I was editing section “101-125”. I was trying to add 肀,after pressing enter it returned 個. But then after saving the 個 returned as the proper 肀 character

4. Somehow when I was editing list “101-125”, (see no 3), the edited list started displaying section “76-100” content". I didn’t realize this immediately, and in the end my “76-100” section got renamed to “101-125”, possible after saving (I for sure did not rename any sections).

1 Like

・Which browser and OS are you using?
・Do any relevant messages show up in the browser’s console log when these behaviors occur?

I am using Safari 10.1.1 on Mac OS 10.12.5. Unfortunately, don’t have my console logs and can’t reproduce #3 and #4.

For #1 I found that if I wait 15 seconds, then the sections" get displayed. I guess it is loading in the background, but not displaying until fully loaded. I would suggest displaying a spinner while it’s loading.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce #3, but this is the second time I have seen this happening, where the browser displays “個”. But if you save and refresh, it then shows the correct character.

Thanks for the feedback, working with lists is one of the areas we’ve realized can use a little more love and we’ve been sprinkling it with upgrades and polish recently. Issues #3 & #4 are a little weird and I don’t have an answer for you right now why you saw that, but I will look into it. #1 & #2 should be fixed up in the next release.

1 Like