Jumping to random other words whilst in the middle of another word (Mac, Chinese)

When writing, the programme will often mistakenly mark me wrong. When I then correct the programme, i.e. by changing the cross to a tick, it will then jump to the middle of a completely different word.
This bug is crippling and makes the programme wholly unusable. The legacy version has got really laggy and certain words (e.g. writing 電信) on the iOS app make the app crash, so I’m a bit stuck. :confused:

1 Like

The word jumping issue is being tackled! In the meantime it sounds like using legacy version or the iOS app is a good idea until it’s fixed. It’s odd the legacy version has gotten laggy, nothing has changed recently! If you’re not using Chrome, I recommend giving that a shot to see if it works any better.

Regarding the iOS app, it might not be 電信, but another word scheduled close to it causing the crash. I recommend clearing the local data, and if it crashes again, please shoot us an email at team@skritter.com (or post here) with the list of 10 words that show up in the “next to study” and “last studied” areas of “Export Words” feature at: http://legacy.skritter.com/vocab/mywords.

Please let me know how this goes!