Items learned: -1 (Chinese; web beta 2.3.4 vs Android beta 2.3.4)

I’ve just upgraded Android beta to 2.3.4 and it’s looking good (although my phone might be starting to creak a little; the teaching animations have started to get a bit jerky).

Just noticed one discrepancy between app and web: stats on my phone right now is showing items learned = 133 (sounds about right) but in my web browser it says -1.

Rest of the stats look correct. Chrome 60.0.3112.113 on OSX 10.11.6. There were no errors in the JS console apart from multiple warnings:

> Failed to decode downloaded font: https://skritter.com/fonts/DFKaiSho-Regular.ttf

UPDATE: visiting another page (e.g. About, Legal) and then going back to the Stats page by clicking on “Stats” in the menu bar at top results in the correct number being displayed for items learned. Reloading the stats page by hitting refresh button in the browser brings back the “-1”. I’ve done this multiple times now and it’s consistent.

Also I’m not clear where 16:41 “minutes per day” is coming from… is that supposed to be an average? I’ve studied between 18 and 65 mins every day since 1 September.

The scale on the 7-day graph also goes back to “00:00” at the 1 hour mark (on both web and app)… shouldn’t this say 60:00 and 75:00 (or 1:00:00 and 1:15:00)?

This month’s items learned is still incorrect on the web interface… now showing 0 if I refresh but 199 if I switch to another page and back. Given it’s a unified interface (?) presumably the same would happen on the phone, if there were some way of refreshing the page within the webapp?

On the average thing: it’s now getting more accurate, which makes me think the initial error was due to the average being calculated incorrectly, as I had only just joined. Possibly from the start of the month, even though I didn’t sign up then? I joined on 26 August.

Thanks for the report. I’ve just added the progress stats graph issue to our list of things to patch up. It shouldn’t definitely scale a bit more gracefully for users who have values over an hour.

Monthly stats is still showing errors… Despite never missing a day since I joined, my longest streak has been showing variously 30, 31, 32 in the last couple of days and this seems to vary depending on whether I have studied today or not (ie. when current streak is 0).

Is this calculation considering my timezone? I’m on GMT+8.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.