Items appear before they are due

I’m getting the merry go round effect again, even though I’m adding words periodically. Words not due are appearing before words that are due. I think there’s another topic about this somewhere, but couldn’t spot it.

Here’s another one, in fact it’s happening all the time, just don’t want to post every one…

I went back to using the web version of (1.0) and the problem doesn’t seem to occur there so far. I guess I’ll just not use the 2.0 app for now…

I have gone back to using the non beta app, which doesn’t exhibit this behavior. However I’d really like to know when this bug will be fixed so I can go back to using 2.0 (especially since this bug was there months ago too)…

Another aspect of this is that the review counter won’t go down even after multiple reviews. On the old app it’s easy to reach zero.

We had to upgrade DNS and ssl certificates this week and it’s causing some issues with 2.0 and Android beta where review items are no longer being saved. As you pointed out, legacy.skritter.com does not have this issue (it’s accessing v1 of our API rather than v2). We’re aware of the issue and are trying to find a solution for it as quickly as possible. We’ll be sure to reply to the relevant threads once the solution has been deployed.

Sorry for the troubles and stay tuned for the fix!

1 Like