Inaccurate statistics


#1

I have been using Skritter for 3 days and it says I studied 1 hour, 45 minutes and 3 seconds which should be fine, but then in the “This month” section it says that I studied 3 minutes and 18 seconds per day, which isn’t obviously true. In the same section it says: items learned 0. Instead in the “All time” section it shows I studied 1 hour, 45 minutes and 3 seconds and I have learnt 17 characters…it could be fine as I don’t have a high retention yet for all the characters I studied till now and it naturally takes time. Then scrolling down it says I studied 3/7 days, that is true and 15 minutes per day which isn’t true. I guess that probably the weekly and monthly statistics aren’t very accurate because I studied only a few days…maybe after 1 week and after 1 month they will get more accurate…anyway maybe it’s possible to do something to correct this behaviour…at the end of the day, it just takes to calculate the average of time spent…total time / number of days for cases like mine where I didn’t reach a week or a month yet…then I guess statistics will be based on the current week and current month in the future.


#2

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.