How to reset Japanese but not Chinese

Hi everyone,

I’m using Skritter to learn both Japanese and Chinese. I’d like to reset my progress for Japanese, and clear all words, but not for Chinese. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Thanks,
Doris

Hi Doris!

You can reset your account’s study data, however it would reset both languages data and there’s unfortunately not a way to just reset the data for one. Have you considered deleting all of your Japanese lists, and then recreating smaller lists (to manage reintroducing the words back without resetting the scheduling completely)?

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. I thought that would be the case. I deleted all my Japanese lists, but it keeps telling me I have x items to review, while the whole issue is that I don’t want to review those items.
I’ll think of what to do next though. As much as I don’t want to reset my Chinese data, I may have to…

Cheers,
Doris

Hmm, do you recall if you had deleted the lists on 2.0? If so, what if you re add those lists back, and them delete them again (using the legacy site at https://legacy.skritter.com)?

Hi Jeremy,

That did the trick. Fantastic! Thank you so much for your help! :grinning:

Cheers,
Doris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.