Help me to review 帮助 (not showing up)

Dear Skritter team,

I am facing a strange problem with the Chinese word "帮助“ which refuse to be reviewed.

1. "帮助“ is added in the standard newHSK2 word list.
  2. "帮助“ is added in one of my personal word list.
  3. I didn’t banned this word (I double checked it).

Therefore, I think I am facing a bug where 帮助 just refuse to show up in my review plan.

Below is a screen shot where you can see that all the words of the HSK2 have been reviewed except "帮助“ because it never showed up.
I finished the newHSK2 list 3 weeks ago, the app is telling me that it is 100% finished and there is no word to add anymore which is not the case because I never reviewed "帮助“, therefore the app might wrongly be considering "帮助“ as reviewed…

I don’t think the problem comes from the newHSK2 list as even if I add "帮助“ to one of my personal list, this word never shows up.
So by deduction, the problem might come from the word "帮助“ in itself and not from the lists.

Hmm, I’m not sure why the word was skipped, however you should be able to fix this up by going into the list’s page (by clicking it’s name), and then changing the study options in the left hand side (Change Study Settings), and setting the list to “Add” starting on the first section. It’ll skip over anything already added, but it should add any words that haven’t been added yet.

1 Like

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply.
However, after following your instructions, the list is marked as “finished” and is still under the “reviewing words from” part.
So I guess Skritter considers the list as finished even if the word "帮助“ never showed up during my reviews.

Actually, it’s not a big deal as I added to my custom made list “帮” and "助“ separatly, but even when I add the word "帮助“ in my custom made list, it doesn’t show up.
So by elimination, I am pretty sure that the issue is related to the word "帮助“ in itself rather than one of its component caracters (“帮” or "助“) or the list (HSK 2 and custom made lists)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.