I have a list called “random words” which has several sections related to books, websites, etc where I have added words I want to study. I often “finish” the list, then add words to sections in the middle or at the end. This has been working fine for a while. Recently it got stuck with the progress bar partway through.
- I thought it was just cosmetic, but then I added more words and they would not add
- I tried removing the list entirely to re-add, but it immediately got re-stuck. (Removing also acted like it hung in the web UI, but when I reloaded it had removed the list).
- Hitting “+1” would not add one word
- I finally tried “+5” and it added new words and got over the hump (added 2, which might be the 2 I just added to the very end)
I suspect there’s a “problem word” somewhere in the middle, but it’s never easy to tell where the cursor is exactly so I don’t know which one. I’m not sure if I’m missing that word from my study, either.