Getting new words (1000 new items to review!) while still having old words to review

Today, when I opened the app (for Chinese) I was greeted with 1000 new items to review! I am just going through the review items and these are all new words :frowning: – while I still had over 1000 old items to review.

I did not click anything that could cause as I pretty much just revise words that the app gives me.

This issue is extremely demotivating, especially that I had a similar issue in the past with your app that you did not resolve – I just managed to learn these completely new words in a couple of months.

Hey, sorry to hear you experienced that. We will look into it and try to figure out what happened. Do you remember what your average daily queue length was before the mass adding? And is there a single list the words appear to have been added from, or from multiple lists? One more question–which client (device) and version were you using when this happened?

I looked at the database a little and can’t find any new items added for Chinese since July 27th, where 23 items (parts like definition, tone, etc.) were added, which seems normal (6 distinct words and characters), though items that have been in your queue for a while have been studied recently.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.