Did the font change?

I just loaded the latest beta on iOS and it seems like the font for characters changed from the more handwritten looking font to a modern “sans serif” font. Am I the only one who deeply hates this change? I very much appreciate the handwritten font because it looks good and conveys information. This new one looks clean, but is less conducive for studying. Please change it back!

1 Like

Same on the WebApp. Hate it, too. Can’t you make the font optional?

Only on the WebApp: The field is no longer marked after you send the message. Means, when you make a typo, you can’t just backspace and correct it, you need to select with the mouse again. Very annoying…

2 Likes

I don’t like this change either. I have also noticed in seeming connection with this change that on “What is the definition” questions, the program seems much more particular about where you press the screen before showing the answer.

I am noticing this using an android device when accessing through the web/skritter.com.

1 Like

Thanks for your reports! The font change wasn’t intentional-- we’re looking into why it changed and will make sure it’s reverted back in the next update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.