Characters and words learned not progressing, settings reset

I’m fairly new to Skritter, and used it to start some “random” beginners words, when I decided to reset my account. I did so almost a week ago, but the progress seems stuck.

I had disabled writing, because I didn’t want that, and I thought maybe it didn’t register that I had learned a characters because I hadn’t mastered writing, but I can’t even turn writing back on! It doesn’t work. It seems as if I’m stuck progress-wise.

A lot of the settings I’m trying to set also just get reset. I’ve changed to manually add items so many times, and I’ve tried adding an avatar from the built-in library, but a little later it’s all back to default. I’ve tried using the Android app and the web version, including 1.0.

It was slow before, but now nothing seems to truly work.

It looks like there wasn’t any active lists with words to add, so I’ve resumed the adding for one of your lists and the system should be able to add words now. Automatic word adding has been temporarily disabled on 2.0 while it’s being adjusted, however you can still manually add words at any time with the manual word add (+) button at the top of the study screen.

Nothing has changed on 1.0 recently, so things should all be working smoothly there. Are you unable to change your settings or avatar from the 1.0 interface? (https://legacy.skritter.com)