Can I export the words that I've successfully learned?

Hi

A native chinese speaker is willing to help me text in chinese, but she is asking what words have I learned…
Is there an easy way to export the list of words that Skritter deems as learned?

Thanks

@problemasmem You sure can! Just go to My Words on the Skritter website and find Export Words on the left-hand side under Tools. Be sure to click All to get the full .csv file.

Best,
Jake

Hello Jake,

I am a regular Skritter student in Chinese learning. last year, I was able to export Skritter word lists into*.csv file, and then open them using M/S Excel, to do further formatting, etc. The first column would normally be the word list in Chinese characters.

But, this years, when I again export Skritter words list, when I open the file using M/S Excel, as I did last year, I find the first columns contain unreadable gibberish. Columns 2 and subsequent columns are showing English items correctly.

Please advise what I should do to get the Chinese characters to show.

Thanks,

luthern64
ltnieh@gmail.com
01/10/17

Hi Luther!

Were you using the export feature on 1.0 or 2.0? Also, what is the name of the list you are wanting to export? I’ll see about reproducing this!